Proven Engineering Thermoplastics for Your Toughest Challenges
DuPont thermoplastics offer high-quality performance materials, backed by a skilled global team focused on collaborative application development.
DuPont is working with customers to make thermoplastics better. From better products and processes to better business and social outcomes, DuPont performance materials and applications resources are focused on making things better at every point in the value chain.
Whether the challenge is durability, stiffness, workability, finish or strength, our broad range of thermoplastics support design freedom, without sacrificing performance. And our application resources are equally mindful of performance, timing and cost-effectiveness with each project, in industries from automotive to electronics, consumer goods to industrial markets.
Wherever you have engineering, molding or manufacturing operations, DuPont is ready to help, with locally based technical support in 65 countries and production/compounding sites strategically placed in Asia, Europe and the Americas.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Medical Device Materials
- Mobile Phone Housing & Components
- Photovoltaic Panels and Parts
- Automotive - Engine Covers/Housings
- Sustainability in Airbag Systems
- Window Regulator Lifterplate Applications from Delrin®
- Cable Insulation and Jacketing
- Chassis suspension Systems
- Oil Pan and Cylinder Head Cover Gaskets
- Thermoplastic Tubing and Elastomeric Hose
- Innovative Furniture Design
- Plastics For Sporting Goods
- Hytrel® Ski Boot Collar
- DuPont™ Hytrel® key to Niagara Foot™
Hytrel® for Medical Tubing
Hytrel® fulfills plastic medical tubing requirements for flexibility, compliance with purity standards, toughness & resistance to flex fatigue, to a wide range of chemicals, and to traditional medical sterilization procedures.
- Headlight bezels made from Crastin®
- High Flex Cable for Bridges
- Polymers for Better Injection Devices
- Durable Rail Pads for Freight Lines
- Zytel® HTN for Electronic Devices
- Protecting Drivers With Zytel® RS
- Lighter Engine Cover Components
- Cost-effective photovoltaic junction box housings
- Office Seating Uses Flexible Plastic
INFORMATION & IDEAS
- High Performance Polymers
- Crastin® Hydrolysis Resistant Grades
Crastin® SF resins are tailored to reduce your molding cycle time with superior flow properties that enable filling of the mold at lower melt temperatures.
- Acetal Gears Demonstrate Drivetrain Performance
- Polymer Properties Guide
- Powering Sustainable Mobility
- CV Joint Boot Performance
- Environmental Communication
- Delrin® in Solar Tracker Bearings
- Trends in Photovoltaic Production
- Solar Junction Box Materials
Low-Friction Mechanical Plastics
DuPont™ Vespel® parts and shapes and DuPont™ Delrin® acetal resin are high-strength, low-friction mechanical plastics that deliver performance for automotive, consumer, and industrial applications.