Basic yet comfortable protection, from DuPont
Based on an SMS technology, ProShield® 20 is a lightweight and breathable coverall offering Type 5 and Type 6 protection for less demanding applications.
The garments provide a barrier against non-hazardous dry particles as well as light liquid splashes which makes them the ideal choice for general maintenance and manufacturing.
Highly breathable, it’s the also the ideal solution for workers in warm applications.
More information about ProShield® 20 coveralls (white).
More information about ProShield® 20 coveralls (blue).
Product Data Sheets (5)
- IFU DuPont™ ProShield® 20 (PDF)
- CE certificate DuPont™ ProShield® 20 white (PDF)
- CE certificate DuPont™ ProShield® 20 blue (PDF)
Additional Information (1)
- DuPont™ Tyvek® provides a legacy of protection at Severfield Reeve
How Holcim Cement Workers Switched to Tyvek® Coverall
Cement production employees at Holcim AG have switched from disposable SMS garments to DuPontTM TYVEK® chemical protective garments.
INFORMATION & IDEAS
Donning and Doffing
Learn more about the correct procedures for the donning and doffing of personal protective coveralls.
- DuPont™ SafeSPEC™ - facilitating garment selection